SHAREit is one of the most popular sharing apps available today. It is a fully featured app that not only enables you to share your photos, and videos with your friends but also enables you to share your apps and other data files with very great ease. It means that you now don’t need to think about the format of data you are willing to share, use this fantastic app and make your transferring process much more comfortable.
Moreover, the app also allows for cross-platform sharing as well. It means that you can share files from your Smartphone to PC and from PC to Smartphone as well. We are going to discuss you here about cross-platform sharing feature of SHAREit. SHAREit for PC is one of the most amazing apps that perfectly connects your PC with your Smartphone and makes it easy for sharing files between both of the devices.
Windows 10 is one of the latest updates of Windows that is being used by a lot of people today. If you are the one who is looking for installing and how to use SHAREit for Windows 10, it is one of the best places you are at here. The sharing procedure is quite easy and only need to have a .exe extension of the app installed on our Windows 10 operating system and SHAREit app file on your Smartphone only.
Features of SHAREit for Windows 10
SHAREit for Windows 10 is a fully featured app offering you an excellent platform for sharing your files of different formats with other devices with great ease. Some of the fantastic features of this beautiful app are:
- The app has enabled us to transfer data of various sizes between the two devices with very great ease. In short, you can now easily share your photos, videos, apps, and other data files as well without having any problem.
- The app does not only support same platform sharing just, but it is a great source that has enabled users to share their apps on cross platforms as well. You can now hassle-free shares all of your files from your PC to smartphone and vice versa.
- Compatibility is one of another beautiful feature of this fantastic app that makes it easily usable on different platforms.
- The user interface SHAREit also includes very user-friendly and doesn’t need to have any special skills to get continue with that. It is always a matter of a few clicks only, and you will be there at the edge of file sharing.
- The app works on WiFi direct, and hence you don’t need to worry about internet services or data usage as well, connect your devices through the WiFi router and start sharing your desired files on various platforms.
- The app also got some cool features with file transferring like media playing and online streaming that makes it better compared to other apps.
Downloading and Installation process of SHAREit on Windows 10
SHAREit is one of the most excellent file sharing apps that have enabled the cross-platform sharing much more comfortable now. The installation process is quite simple and easy to conduct. All you need to do is to follow the below-provided steps carefully, that’s it.
- Open your web browser and then search for the official app SHAREit for Windows 10 here.
- Once you found it, allow the .exe file of the latest version of SHAREit to be downloaded on your device.
- On the successful completion of the downloading process, now locate the folder where the .exe file has been downloaded.
- Make a double click on the provided .exe file to go further with the process.
- You have to choose upon some options here, follow the instructions very carefully to avoid the chances of mistakes being made.
- Press on the Install option and allow the app to be installed on your device.
- It will take a few seconds to complete it, wait, and once done with it, you will be notified with the help of a notification message.
- Moreover, you are also going to find an app icon on your desktop screen that you can easily use further for accessing this app.
How to use SHAREit for transferring files on cross-platforms?
Once you have successfully done with the installation process, the next thing that you need to do here is to cope with the usage process. One thing that you need to keep in mind here is that you can’t start sharing your data with the single app only, you need to install it on your Smartphone as well to continue the process successfully.
Prerequisites: – Below is the list of some requirements that you surely need to have before going further with the sharing process and these are:
- Both your Windows 10 and Smartphone should need to have preinstalled SHAREit apps.
- Both your Computer system and Smartphone should need to be connected to the same wireless network.
- You also need to have a router on your PC for connecting both, i.e., your computer system and Smartphone to direct WiFi access point.
Once you have done with your prerequisites, it’s time to start continuing with the sharing procedure. Follow the step by step procedure given below to make the sharing process much easier for you.
Step by Step Video Tutorial for installing SHAREit for Windows 10
- Launch the SHAREit app on your Windows 10.
- You will view an option there showing “Show QR code.”
- Once done, now it is time to launch SHAREit on your Smartphone as well. For availing this:
- Launch the SHAREit app on your Smartphone and then click on the three vertical points provided in the upper left corner of your smartphone screen.
- Once you are done with it, you will view a pop-up option on your device’s screen showing “Connect to PC” option there.
- Just click on the “Scan to Connect” option provided to go further with the process.
- Your camera will get automatically open up, you have to scan the QR code provided on your Windows 10 screen by using your camera.
- Once done with the scanning process, both of your devices will get automatically connected. You are now free to do the file sharing process anytime from any side.
We hope from here that you have been able to download and install SHAREit for Windows 10 correctly and that you are already sharing files between devices & enjoying it.
We hope the process was fine from your end but if you got encountered with any issue, hit us with the issue and screenshot related to that and we will help you out right there. 🙂